- Fire Safety Equipment and certification - non-compliant.
- Encroachment on Public Land outside the marina precinct.
- Non-compliance during the initial stage of development with Environmental Protection Legislation.
- Non-compliance with Maintenance provisions of lease covering industrial trade waste, electrical and industrial equipment and reporting.
- Australian Standards AS 3962-2001/10 – show cause and evidence how the development meets this document in particular: floating pontoons, fire equipment, positive flotation, piles and construction materials particularly the fire prone wooden slats on the pontoons.
- Number of car spaces don't meet Shire standards.
- Electrical installations including supply capacity – non compliant.
1983 there were 133
1997 they were reduced to 126
2003 local member promised 300 in 8 years
2016 October there were 106
2017 the Lease required 130
2019 Dept of Land found 125 berths
1997 very limited
Original Lease requires between 30 – 50
2013 Variation requires 30 plus
2019 Dept of Land found less than 16
NSW requirement for 130 vessels are for 86 car spaces plus more for Restaurant
Council DA stipulated 102
2019 Dept of Land found 74 non-compliant spaces
No real improvement to amenities facilities
2019 Dept of Land found only male and female, no disabled toilets facilities
2019 Dept of Land found unsafe laundry
No BBQ or seating facilities in marina
No lock-up storage for sails and equipment
2019 Dept of Land found slipway can only be used by vessels less than 12 meter with less than 1.9 m draft
Workcover has recently issued non-compliance notices
Vessels have fallen over, come off cradle and dropped back in water
2019 Dept of Land found hazard material storage non-compliant
Industrial waste water is pumped into Shire sewage system in contravention to standards and recording
2019 Dept of Land found them to be non-compliant
1990 Wharf and public boatramp shown in Land’s maps
DA showed public pontoon
2019 Dept of Land found neither available to public